Currently Hiring – Web Assistant/Manager:
We are currently looking for a Web Assistant / Manager (depending on experience) to support the running of our website, a key tool in Earth Company’s work empowering change-makers from around the Asia Pacific region.
Engagement level, work environment, and remuneration
- Engagement: 4-5 hours a week (depending on availability)
- Start date: Negotiable
- Location: Flexible/remote – the Earth Company team works remotely and is spread across Tokyo, Japan and Bali, Indonesia. We are happy to work with someone based in any location, as long as occasional calls are possible with the team based in Japan and Bali.
- Remuneration: Initially pro-bono, but with the potential to transition into a paid role
The successful candidate will be responsible for updating our website (English & Japanese), editing existing pages and creating new ones inline with our brand guidelines.
- An interest in Earth Company’s work and desire to help others through your work
- 3+ years’ experience updating and/or managing an organization’s WordPress site
- Business level + in both Japanese and English
Desired but not essential:
- Coding and site/server management experience is welcomed but not required (the site uses Visual Composer)
- Experience in web design
How to apply
- We will review applications on a rolling basis so we encourage applicants to submit early.
- Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected], along with the URL of any sites you are currently managing/have previously worked on. Please send any questions regarding this role to the same email address.